This property is available now.
Executive living in millionaires row.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Having been in the family for 92 years, 116 Annie street has recently had a SERIOUS face lift, bringing it to the 21st Century in style.
- 3 Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes - Master with walk in/ensuite
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning through out the property and bedrooms
- Brand new kitchens, fit with gas appliances and loads of storage.
- Spectacular polished timber floors
- A fantastic balcony with uninterrupted city views.
- Floor to ceiling tinted windows with spectacular views.
- Single Car garage with ample storage.
When searching for a property, location is equally as important as the house you are going to live in. Situated in the amongst the mansions of Auchenflower, locality is ideal.
*290m to Birdwood Terrace Bus Routes (471)
*350m to Bardon Markets & Norman Buchan Park
*700m to Baroona Road Eateries, with an eclectic mix of nationalities to choose from.
*1km to Rainworth State school (And within catchment)
*1.7km to Given Terrace Eateries, with even more choice!
*2km to Suncorp Stadium
I could honestly keep listing features all day... This property is fantastic, you must see it to believe it! Contact Nick today.
- Air Conditioning
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.