Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Classic Charm with Dual Living
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Full of old world ambience, this gorgeous character home provides a mix of charming original features and modern conveniences. The layout is ideal for dual living and offers several entertaining options.
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
• Six bedrooms with built-in robes, including master bed with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Sitting room opens to front deck
• Dual upstairs/downstairs living areas
• Lower level living area includes wood fireplace
• Both upper and lower living levels boast their own modern kitchen
• Water filtration system throughout the house
• Three bathrooms
• Gorgeous lead light windows, breezeways & VJ's
• Floors are combination of polished timber (upstairs) and polished concrete (downstairs)
• Upper and lower verandahs over look back yard
• Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area
• Under cover accommodation for one car
• Rustic garden shed
• Within 5kms of CBD
• Perched on 610m2 parcel of land
• Short walk to day care centre parks, bike/walk tracks, bus & Ashgrove shopping precinct
• Great schools nearby include: Mt St Michaels, Marist, St Finbarrs, Oakleigh, Ashgrove state & Mater Dei
Make this your home todayCall Brigette Righton for an inspection!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.