Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Affordable Ashgrove 'Avenues'
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned in one of Brisbane's most prestigious schooling precincts, this charming Queenslander spread over two levels on 685m2, is ideally location within walking distance to Mt St Michaels and Marist. Surrounded by million dollar properties in the highly sought-after Avenues' location this home offers outstanding potential to personalise and capitalise.
With many charming character features including ornate ceilings, plate rails, lead light windows and cabinetry and an expansive covered front patio with picturesque outlook across the leafy park-like surrounds, you will instantly fall in love!
* Spacious formal living and dining
* Three bedrooms - Master bed with window seat and adjoining robe/dressing room
* Large kitchen/family room with sliding doors out to the patio and pool area
* Sparkling pool surrounded by lush low maintenance gardens
* Downstairs there is a large utility room, perfect as a 2nd entertainment area/media room or teenage retreat with loads storage and access to outside
* Conveniently located 4 kms from the CBD and within walking distance to some of Brisbane's best schools, Ashgrove Library, cafe and park, shops and restaurants
With generous scope to renovate and add further value, this property is the perfect place to bring up your children and create your perfect family home.
With the owners ready to move on and keen to sell, now is the time to act! Call Karen to organise an inspection!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
685m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Suburb Review Ashgrove
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.