A Timeless Beauty
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning fully renovated Queenslander built in the 1880's, is situated on an expansive, rare and private 1040m2 level block. The beautiful home provides excellent family living on one level, with a large covered rear north facing deck, perfect for entertaining.
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe, french doors opening onto the front verandah. En suite complete with double showers and double vanities.
- mThree additional generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 5th bedroom/study overlooking the backyard
- Main bathroom with separate shower and large bath
- Entertainers kitchen with European stainless steel and integrated appliances, stone benchtops and glass splashbacks and breakfast bar
- Open plan family living, dining, kitchen area that opens out on to the huge rear entertainer's deck with a lush leafy private outlook
- Generous second separate lounge and dining with beautiful original lead light windows
- Additional living room/tv room opening out onto the rear deck
- Stunning soaring 3.7m ceilings with original pressed metal and ornate plaster
- Internal laundry
- Separate powder room
- Stunning traditional features include, lead light window wall, VJ's, polished timber floors and grand entrance opening into a wide hallway with archway
- Front verandah full width of the house with French doors leading onto it from 2 bedrooms and plantation shutters. Provides additional private relaxing/entertaining areas.
- Villeroy & Boch fixtures in all bathrooms
- Ducted zone air-conditioning throughout
- Security system and fly screens
- Separate fully secure double car accommodation with additional storage area
- Two huge lockable storage areas under house
- Fully fenced child and pet friendly, private yard
- Ample room for a pool without compromising the backyard
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully renovated home only 5km from the Brisbane CBD on a large block of land. Minutes walk to local parks, bike paths, public transport, shopping and dining precincts, all this and more. Surrounded by reputable schools: Mt St Michael's, Marist College, St Finbarrs, Oakleigh and Ashgrove State School
Don't miss the chance to inspect this unique property at the open home or arrange a private viewing.
Please contact Andrea Brown 0417 182 824 or Brigette Righton 0407 880 006 for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,040m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.