Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Ultimate Family Haven
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Gracing a generous 1012 sqm allotment, this delightful 1925's Ashgrovian style home provides all the modern conveniences you'd expect, whilst retaining the character and charm of its time.
Situated in a desirable quiet pocket and surrounded by lush leafy gardens this home offers tranquility and abundance of outdoor space to be enjoyed by the whole family.
A sun splashed family living/kitchen area flows onto a north facing rear deck and child friendly yard with swimming pool.
At a glance
• Rare large 1012m2 allotment
• Five bedrooms with robes (4up, 1 down)
• Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
• Three modern bathrooms
• Spacious Hamptons style kitchen with butler's pantry and European appliances
• TV lounge area
• Enticing light filled family living/dining area with double sided fireplace
• Indoor living flows onto North facing entertaining area with built-in BBQ
• Solar heated salt water swimming pool
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
• Large study area
• Multi-purpose room, used as guest room opens onto front patio area
• Double car garage with internal access
• Base security alarms
• Electric gates and video intercom
• Workshop & storage area under house
• Original features include: VJ walls, breezeways & polished timber floors
• Ducted air conditioning
• Only 5kms to CBD
• Convenient position close to: cafes, restaurants, parks, bike tracks, bus & Ashgrove shopping precinct
• Great schools nearby include: Mt St Michaels, Marist, St Finbarrs, Mater Dei, Oakleigh, Ithaca and Ashgrove state schools
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.