Owners Relocating - Must Sell!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy cooling breezes and a lovely green outlook, in this comfortable two-level Queenslander located in tranquil pocket of Ashgrove.
This gorgeous home with its multiple internal and external living areas, will not only provide abundant separation and space for the whole family, it will be a wonderful home to entertain in.
• Open plan family living with separate lounge room & sitting room
• Rumpus room on lower level opens onto front verandah
• Master bed with ensuite, his/her walk-in robe & opens to covered deck
• Four additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Home office near front entrance
• Choice of four covered entertaining decks
• Four bathrooms
• Large timber kitchen with stone benches, gas cook top & dishwasher
• Dining opens onto a private rear deck
• Combination of ducted & split system air conditioning throughout
• Polished hardwood timber floors
• Hidden trap door wine cellar
• Back to base alarm system
• Laundry with laundry shute
• Double car garage with remote (will also fit trailer)
• Storage & workshop space under house
• Situated on 594m2, fully fenced child friendly yard
• Only 5kms to CBD
• Surrounded by parkland and a network of walk/bikeway paths
• Close to Ashgrove shopping precinct and bus
• Schools nearby: Ithaca Creek, St Finbarrs, Mt St Michaels, Marist, Oakleigh State & Kelvin Grove State College
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
594m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.