Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Tranquil Piece of Paradise
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on a massive 1158m2 allotment which is surrounded by native trees and birdlife, this charming, spacious Queenslander overlooks the peaceful beauty of Enoggera Creek.
Expansive living areas adjoin separate outdoor entertaining decks which offer adequate separation and space for the whole family.
• Private front entrance
• Generous verandah's front & rear
• Four bedrooms three with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with ensuite & private deck
• Home office with separate entrance
• Three-metre-high ceilings
• Breezeways and polished timber floors
• Timber casement and double hung windows and doors
• Ducted air-conditioning & heating upstairs
• Family friendly bathroom with bathtub
• Traditional kitchen with dishwasher & breakfast bar
• Family living with sliding doors opening to a tree surrounded outdoor entertaining area
• Separate dining area
• Private yard backing onto Enoggera Creek, suitable for children and pets
• Substantial landscaped 1158 m2 allotment
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Undercover parking for two cars
• Ample storage area & store room under house
• Great schools nearby: Oakleigh, Mt St Michaels, Marist, St Finbarrs, Ashgrove State
• 700m to Ashgrove Shopping Precinct, cafes & restaurants
• Only a short walk to bus, medical centre, library,
• Walk/bikeways & park on your doorstep
• 1.3 km to Newmarket Centre & Reading Cinemas
• Less than 5km to Brisbane CBD
To enjoy this surprisingly tranquil, breezy position that is close to everything
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,158m² / 0.29 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.