Avenues Home with Option to Expand
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in Ashgrove's family friendly Avenues, this triple-gabled Ashgrovian home is loaded with character & charm and can be enjoyed as is - or expanded to meet the needs of a growing family.
With a commanding dual-street presence, the house combines classic renovation with flexible spaces, offering the opportunity to just relax and enjoy the views of Mt Cootha or to further extend and/or build in underneath to create your very own grand design'.
• Four bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with built-in robe, window seat & air-conditioning
• Original features include gorgeous ornate ceilings & polished timber floors
• Both bathrooms have been recently renovated
• Separate formal dining and lounge with air-conditioning
• Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop & stone benches
• Casual dining flows onto a covered deck with views of Mt Cootha
• Large deck overlooks level backyard
• Fully fenced child friendly yard with established gardens
• Situated on 582m2 of land
• Under cover car accommodation for 3 cars
• Multi-purpose room and huge storage area under house
• Repainted internally & externally in last 12 months
• Only 5.5kms from the city
• Walking distance to parks, bike tracks, bus, cafes, restaurants and Ashgrove shopping precinct
• Convenient to quality schools such as Marist, Mt St Michaels Oakleigh & Ashgrove State school
For all enquiries contact Brigette Righton 0407 880 006
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
582m² / 0.14 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.