Designed for Today's Needs
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located on the Ashgrove/Red Hill border, in a fantastic central position with easy access to the city, this contemporary home is ideal for the modern family.
At entry level this property is sleek and private, with lockup car accommodation, study, guest bathroom, kitchen and open plan living that flows outdoors onto an entertaining area which overlooks the backyard.
The upper level offers a lounge area, three generous sized bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom and master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
• Enticing light filled interiors
• Stylish kitchen with butler's pantry, soft close drawers, granite stone benches & quality appliances
• Open plan family living area flows onto alfresco area
• Separate lounge room
• Master bed with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Three bathrooms
• Laundry with stone benches & exterior access
• High ceilings - 2.7m on lower level & 2.5m upper
• Gorgeous floor tiles
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Ample storage, walk-in linen closet
• Double garage with remote and internal access
• Off road parking for extra cars
• Situated on 528m2 allotment
• Located 3kms from city
• Location wise this home ticks all the boxes with great schools, parks, caf, bike tracks, bus & Ashgrove shopping precinct all close by.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
528m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.