Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Family Haven
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a desirable quiet pocket with lush leafy surrounds this home offers an abundance of open plan living and outdoor space to be enjoyed by the whole family.
This home is an entertainers delight with the modern kitchen forming the hub to the home, creating a continuous open living zone connecting with the outdoor spaces. The generous outdoor room provides a perfect place to entertain while the kids swim or play.
The luxurious parents retreat with spacious walk in robe and Hollywood make up table provides the perfect retreat; the balcony provides a great viewing spot for the next mini Wimbledon match.
Architecturally designed to maximise the northern sun, most of the north side of the home opens to the outdoors, warming the home in winter and cooling in summer.
• Situated on a 769m2 allotment
• Three generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Guest Bedroom/Home Office with built-in shelves
• Luxurious master suite with spacious walk-in robe, ensuite & balcony
• Family bathroom & powder room
• North facing living opening to flowing outdoor living
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Modern kitchen with 2pac doors & stone benchtops with Miele appliances: induction
cooktop, steam oven, coffee machine, plate warmer & dishwasher
• Fully integrated fridge and freezer pair
• Walk in butler's pantry
• Outdoor room with integrated 5m feature seating
• size tennis court
• Salt water swimming pool, spa bench seat & frameless glass fencing
• Polished concrete floors & polished timber floors upstairs
• High 3m ceilings throughout
• Split system air-conditioning, roof + wall insulation
• LED lighting throughout, network/TV to each room, cable internet
• Double car garage with store room, double car driveway and trailer park.
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Upper level lounge room has built in cabinetry
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
• 3m x 3m garden shed
• Raised outdoor seating area for firepit
• 3000 litre water tank
• Situated only 6kms from Brisbane's CBD
• Tree lined streets and leafy surrounds
• Convenient position close to: cafes, restaurants, parks, bike tracks, bus, Ashgrove shopping precinct
• Great schools nearby include: Mt St Michaels, Marist, St Finbarrs, Mater Dei, Oakleigh, Ithaca and Ashgrove state schools
To enjoy this surprisingly tranquil, position inspect:
Wednesday 20th June from 12.30pm - 1.00pm Or Saturday 23rd June from 10.00am - 10.45am
For further information please call Brigette Righton 0407 880 006
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
769m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.