Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entry Level Home in Great Suburb!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
First time offered, this neat and tidy well-kept brick and tile home on 673m2 is only 8kms from the CBD. This conveniently located property has easy access to shopping centres, schools, restaurants and more. Kedron Brook bike way and leafy green parks are just minutes away.
This home presents a great opportunity for first home buyers & investors alike, whether you are starting your property journey or adding to your existing investment portfolio.
* 3 light and airy bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Open living and dining area that open out to the front balcony and rear deck
* Original kitchen in good condition
* Neat and tidy original bathroom with separate toilet
* Large utility room, perfect as a rumpus or teenage retreat with kitchenette, powder room with second toilet and plumbed in shower waiting to be finished.
* Large double garage with loads of storage and laundry
* Fenced with large level yard
* Rental appraisal $515 - $525 p.w.
* Bus stop and local train stations nearby
With lots of facilities and amenities at your fingertips you can see why this area has the best of the best to offer you can clearly see how this home is convenience for all.
Act quickly to secure this affordable entry point into one of Brisbane's fastest growing suburbs, investing in this popular suburb will surely be rewarding.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
673m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.