Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Kelvin Grove Living At Its Very Best
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A stunning home on a low maintenance 405m2 block, this well presented free-flowing floor plan presents easy care living with a lush and leafy outlook. Filled with natural light and adorned with timber flooring, the home displays an open plan living and dining area. Extending out to the front timber deck with ease via French doors, this living area also adjoins the spacious kitchen with ample cabinetry, large pantry, gas cooktop and European appliances. A second TV/play room extends out to the rear deck, backyard and sun-soaked patio, revealing the ultimate outdoor entertaining space.
● Open plan living and dining area
● Second living/family room
● Front and rear outdoor entertaining areas
● Master bedroom with WIR, air-conditioning and ensuite
● Further two bedrooms with BIR and air-conditioning
● Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
● Large laundry
● Linen cupboards
● Lush, manicured gardens
● Under home area with single garage and shed
● Timber floors and plantation shutters
● Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
● Crimsafe security screens
● Foxtel connection
Positioned in one of Kelvin Grove's best streets and within the Kelvin Grove State College catchment, this wonderful home is just moments from local coffee shops, bus stops and QUT campus. A quiet, yet central position less than three kilometres from the CBD, residents also have easy access to Red Hill shops, Victoria Park Golf Club, RBWH and Reading Cinema in Newmarket.
A family friendly location with so much to offer - enquire today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Garden Sheds
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.