Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
City fringe hideaway at highly regarded address
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled in a boutique complex, this north east facing townhouse features two light filled levels and boasts a great sense of privacy. The standout location is within three kilometres of the CBD plus walking distance to cafs, restaurants and public transport.
Thoughtfully considered, the layout embraces open plan living and is perfectly paired with an inviting courtyard for entertaining. Well presented inclusions comprise a bright kitchen, and modern bathroom that services the upstairs bedrooms. This easycare retreat is truly focussed on enjoying the lifestyle on offer. It is one of five residences in a quiet locale at the highly convenient Red Hill end of Enoggera Terrace.
- Lounge/dining space provides stylish dcor, bamboo flooring
- Sun dappled alfresco retreat is paved, fenced and low maintenance
- Radiant kitchen with stainless steel appliances has ample cabinetry
- Restful bedrooms, master adjoins a balcony capturing district views
- Contemporary floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with a separate w/c
- Integrated laundry, solar hot water, storage includes built-in robes
- Ideal property opportunity for an owner-occupier or an investor
- Two street entries, visitor bays, garage has remote control access
- Metres to gourmet eateries, near QUT Kelvin Gove, Suncorp Stadium
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.