Premium Avenues Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled in the peaceful and highly sought after Avenues' pocket of Ashgrove, this home has been stylishly renovated whilst maintaining its old-world charm.
This superb residence with its split-level rear extension offers flexible living options. Outdoors, a low maintenance garden setting with large deck embraces a north-easterly aspect perfect for year-round entertaining.
• Four good sized bedrooms, three with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, balcony & air-conditioning
• Sunroom - home office or fifth bedroom
• Two stylish bathrooms
• Large open-plan kitchen area with study nook flowing onto an extensive deck
• Air conditioned formal lounge opens onto original front verandah
• Gorgeous lead light windows, high ceilings & polished timber floors
• Landscaped low maintenance garden
• 4 x 400L rain water collection tanks connected to garden and home
• 25 x 200W solar panels producing 5KW of electricity
• Land size is 612m2
• Undercover car accommodation for 3 cars (2 tandem)
• Storage and workshop area underneath
• Only 5.5kms from the city
• Surrounded by quality homes and fantastic schools such as Marist, Mt St Michaels and Ashgrove State School
• Also, nearby parks, bike tracks, bus and Ashgrove shopping precinct
Here's your opportunity to secure this charming home in the Avenues
Auction: Saturday 6th May at 11am
OR call Brigette Righton for an Inspection
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.