Leafy Outlook in the Avenues
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Proudly sitting in the exclusive Avenues' of Ashgrove, on an enviable tree lined street, this unique and impressive multi-level contemporary residence will appeal to the modern-day family. This newly built home has only recently been completed and showcases the best of modern living in a sort after traditional suburb.
Located on a comfortable 458 square metre allotment, this light and airy open plan design with northern rear aspect, merges indoor and outdoor living to provide a home perfectly suited to the Queensland climate.
• Enticing light filled home with north facing living and entertaining spaces
• Gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, European appliances including dishwasher, induction cooktop, twin full size ovens, soft close drawers & stone benches
• Family sized living/dining flows onto large covered alfresco area with outdoor kitchen and lounging area complete with wall mounted TV
• Alfresco flows onto level grassed yard with landscaped gardens & fully fenced, heated salt water pool
• Media room/guest bedroom with two-way bathroom and large sliding doors leading outside
• Four large bedrooms each with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Luxurious master suite is generously proportioned and comprises of an ensuite with double vanity, large fully fitted WIR & private balcony with gorgeous green outlook
• Separate lounge & study nook upstairs
• Ducted Air-conditioning throughout with 6 individual zones
• Blackbutt hardwood flooring
• High ceilings
• Super-sized double car garage with built-in storage
• Walking distance to : Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Oakleigh Primary, Ashgrove State and St Finbarrs Primary
• Location wise this home ticks all the boxes - schools, parks, transport, bike & walking tracks and all only 4.5km from the CBD and a short stroll from the Ashgrove village shopping precinct
Don't miss out, now is the time to inspect this stunning home...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.