Superbly renovated character home in coveted locale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Privately positioned, this thoughtfully refurbished Queenslander offers yesteryear charm and modern inclusions across two spacious levels. The elevated 429sqm block is in a quiet, no through street, a stroll to bus services, parks and sought-after schools.
Enjoying the best of both worlds, the impressive main living area is distinctly traditional, while the extended floorplan reflects a sleek contemporary style. For effortless entertaining, there is a private deck and a breezy verandah to relax and admire the serene views. Tasteful appointments include a welcoming kitchen, restful bedrooms and beautiful bathrooms. This idyllic lifestyle retreat near Ashgrove, Newmarket and Kelvin Grove is ideal for those desiring city convenience in tranquil surrounds.
- Gorgeous open plan lounge/dining space set under high ceilings
- Meticulously restored wide timber floors, archway and VJ boards *
- Fantastic freestanding pavilion in leafy garden to entertain guests
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel smeg appliances including a dishwasher and a gas and electric cooktop
- Generous airy bedrooms on both levels, master includes built-in robes
- Charming vintage bathroom boasts a claw-footed bath and storage
- Contemporary shower room complete with an enviable double vanity
- Versatile study or nursery, inviting rumpus/retreat boasts easycare tiled floors
- Air conditioning, security system, neutral dcor, cross flow.
- Sizeable double garage with remote control access, plus additional off street parking for 2 cars.
- In Kelvin Grove State College catchment, central to QUT Kelvin Grove
Building and pest inspection reports available on request.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.