Character residence, at convenient address
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Walking distance to the CBD, this ready to refurbish home with sought-after features presents a rewarding opportunity to transform into a charming inner city retreat. It stands on an elevated 405sqm block in a historic locale near Kelvin Grove's education precinct.
Typical of the era, the highset layout offers separate living areas with French doors opening onto a sleepout. Tidy inclusions comprise a serviceable kitchen, practical bathroom and generous bedrooms. The garden is terraced and there is potential to add driveway access at the front of the property (STCA). This ever popular style of house is at an unbeatable location close to public transport, Roma Street Parkland, Suncorp Stadium and Brisbane's elite schools.
* Spacious lounge room with ornate archway adjoins dining space
* Classic VJ boards, high ceilings, louvre windows for cross flow
* Wraparound verandah to reinstate as a breezy entertaining zone
* Good sized kitchen, freestanding oven includes a gas stovetop
* Vintage bedrooms, adaptable study, rustic floorboards to restore
* Functional bathroom appointed with shower over the bath tub
* Ideal project for keen renovators, or an investor to land bank
Scope to extend existing floorplan, raise to second level (STCA)
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.