Tranquil townhouse in a vibrant neighbourhood
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Exceptionally private, this stylishly updated townhouse will appeal to buyers seeking a peaceful lifestyle without sacrificing convenience to the city. It's one of five residences in a tidy complex set well back from the street, less than three kilometres to the CBD.
An array of features across the airy two storey layout include mountain sunset views, a separate lounge room and an attractive dining area paired with a sunlit courtyard for a beautiful indoor/outdoor connection. Modern appointments comprise a ready to enjoy kitchen, renovated bathroom and generous bedrooms. This sought-after retreat is situated at the Red Hill end of Enoggera Terrace with cafs, restaurants and bus services within minutes of the door.
- Welcoming entry reveals a casual meals space with gleaming floors
- Spacious living zone infused with light boasts smartly presented dcor
- Sizeable entertaining terrace fringed by established tropical gardens
- Bright functional kitchen provides ample benchspace and a pantry
- Revitalised bathroom with a bath tub includes an integrated laundry
- Ambient bedrooms have built-ins, master spills onto a leafy balcony
- Refreshing breezes, air conditioning and ceiling fans for ventilation
- Perfect property to enter the market or to invest in a popular suburb
- Well kept grounds, secure single lock-up garage, walk-to-everywhere
- Central to QUT Kelvin Grove, bustling Paddington and Suncorp Stadium
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.