Impressive city fringe retreat in idyllic setting
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Custom designed, this alluring townhouse is meticulously presented and offers light filled interiors across three unique levels. It is set in a private boutique complex of five residences in a no through traffic pocket, three kilometres to the CBD.
The ultra-stylish living zones with exquisite dcor and mountain views effortlessly extend outside onto a series of tranquil entertaining spaces. Immaculate inclusions featured in the stunning kitchen, neat and tidy bathrooms and ambient bedrooms. This peaceful hideaway is perfectly located within walking distance of Paddington shops, cafs, restaurants and public transport.
- Bespoke spiral staircase and the extensive use of glass adds drama
- Airy open plan lounge/dining area enjoys an uplifting treed outlook
- Shady terrace for barbecues, serene timber deck with a meals bar
- Gleaming kitchen, stainless steel appliances, plentiful benchspace and storage
- Top storey bedrooms boast timber floorboards and built-in robes
- Two bathrooms, one appointed with a bath, second has a shower
- Super versatile study/guests' retreat, separate internal laundry facilities
- Carport, storeroom cupboard, swimming pool for residents, visitor parking
- Convenient to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, Kelvin Grove State College
- A pet-friendly complex, fully fenced, and low maintenance gardens.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.